Bashing Facebook is pretty common these days . . . but you probably still use it several times a day. If Facebook is so awful, why can't you shake it?
Here are the top eight reasons we're all still addicted to Facebook . . .
1. It's the best way to stalk your exes.
2. It's the best way to screen potential dates.
3. It gives you a sense of superiority about your taste in movies, TV, books, and music whenever you see someone post about something awful.
4. It's the easiest way to plan a party. With Evite, you have to know people's email addresses . . . on Facebook you don't.
5. It makes it less awkward when you run into people you haven't seen in a while, because you sort of know where they live and what they're up to.
6. It helps you remember SO MANY BIRTHDAYS you would've forgotten.
7. It's the best place to make a big announcement and receive a ton of validation.
8. You don't get annoying emails anymore . . . and if someone always posts annoying stuff on Facebook, you can just hide them.