1) Name? LUPE
2)Got any nicknames? LA GREEN I'S, STREET MEAT, VIEJO, CHULO, LUPITO, BUENOTE.... ;)
3)When were you born? JULY 17, 1984
4)Hometown? WESLACO BAYBE!!
5)Still live there? UNTIL I GET A RAISE...YES...
6)Got a ball and chain? YEA ON AND IN MY TRUCK...
7)Do you have kids? If so how many? YEP YEP YEP...1 CHICO.. 3YRS OF AGE...
8)So why did you get in radio and not professional wrestling? I HAVE BIG GUNS TO BIG FOR WRESTLING.... AHHHHHHH
9)Favorite thing you like about radio? JAY AND AMANDA.. AND HITMAN...AND DA BUENOTA "THE INTERN"
10)Spill the beans on your most embarrassing radio experience? WHEN CHANNEL 5'S MERIEYA V, HAD NO SHAME IN HER GAME IN THE HOTKISS STUDIOS W/ AMANDA, JAY, AND IRENE PRESENT...
11)Favorite movies? ACE VENTURA, ANY STEVEN SEGAL MOVIES, CARS, HAPPY FEET =)
12)Favorite artists? OOOOFALE...TO MANY...IM A DJ I LUV ALL MUSIC.. FROM HIPHOP, INT, DANCE, TECHNO, ALL THE WAY TO THE RAZA STUFF...COORIDOS BAYBE!!!
13)So you're on a deserted island...you can take three albums with you, what would that be? ACDC, R-KELLY, AND LAURYN HILL
14)Peson you'd most like to meet? THE GUY WHO STARTED STARBUCKS... YOUR GOD!
15)Who is the celebrity you'd like to run away with if you could? LA MAMASOTA CHRISTINA AGUILERA
16)Are you scared of anything? IRENE GETTING MAD...SCARRY
17)What would you like to accomplish in 5 years? Finish school!!!
18)If you weren't in radio.....what do you think you would be doing today? PLAYING GUITAR HERO @ HOME
19)Got any pet peeves? REPEATING AN ORDER AT A DRIVE THRU LIKE 20 BILLION TIMES...UGH!
20)And finally, what would you like to be most remembered for? Being the greatest Papi ever!
"Comments, opinions, or any other content contained in these pages do not represent the views of Clear Channel Communications, or it's subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or lincensees."
PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY
Artists & Producers retain all rights to their music. Recordings is for the sol purpose of promoting Loopz.
voice imaging by Aj Leal @ www.Caliburx.com
beatmix international logo by Pheonix Ink.
Event/Club bookings email:
According to this list, you're spending so much time NOT WORKING at work that it's not clear when you actually squeeze in a few minutes for actual work. Here are the top 10 most popular ways we waste time at work . . .
1. Socializing. 14% of people say this is their number one time waster.
2. Social networking. 77% of people with Facebook check it at work.
3. Web surfing. 45% of people say this is their biggest time waster.
4. Job hunting. 46% of people currently searching for a job are doing it during work hours.
5. Meetings. 11% of people say meetings are their biggest time waster.
6. Taking care of personal business. 10% of people plan events at work, 2.3% make personal phone calls, and 3.1% run errands during work hours.
7. Unexpected problems. 37% of people say their biggest time waste is fixing other people's mistakes . . . 11% of people say computer problems waste the most time.
8. Communication. The average person wastes 74 minutes a day trying to contact people and waiting for responses.
9. Distractions. 36% of people say annoying coworkers waste their time . . . 22% say they're always stuck doing unproductive busy work.
10. Daydreaming. 4% of people say this is their top distraction.